Project / BIM Consultant
Christina Damon is a Project / BIM Consultant for the Walsh Consulting Group. She joined the firm in 2014. Her primary responsibilities include medical equipment planning, BIM management and procurement / installation management.
Ms. Damon’s experience includes the following:
- Medical equipment planning for various inpatient and outpatient healthcare facilities.
- Proficient in Revit Architecture, BIM360 Field, AutoCAD Architecture, Plans & Specs, Bluebeam Revu, Sketchup and Microsoft office.
- Population of the architectural floor plans with digital models of medical equipment, for multiple projects concurrently.
- Skilled in the creation of three dimensional representations of medical equipment to accurately match vendor and manufacturer items.
- Managed punch listing for $30M of medical equipment in a 500,000 sq. ft. new hospital project. Coordinated dock personnel and contractors by directing equipment distribution and installation.
- Performed equipment inventory, reuse planning, and specification development for a Perioperative Tower expansion.
- Involved in contacting multiple vendors to obtain equipment quotes for submitting purchase recommendations to aid in hospital’s procurement process.
- Interaction with vendors in development of specifications and maintaining vendor, manufacturer, and equipment databases.
BA, Interior Design, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN