Julia L. Cleveland
RN, BSN, OCN, Associate Consultant
Julia Cleveland’s healthcare background consists of 12 years of clinical nursing practice in urban, community, and academic hospitals. She specialized in holistic nursing care on an inpatient medical-surgical stroke unit, inpatient medical-oncology unit, and outpatient oncology infusion clinic.
Ms. Cleveland’s experience includes the following:
- Clinical experience with multiple medical equipment devices and trained others in the use and functionality.
- Assisting with early-stage planning for various projects including creating project in medical equipment database, development of responsibility matrix, and creation of medical equipment budget and specifications.
- Building equipment plan for a community hospital expansion including relocation of existing equipment and expansion of the pharmacy, lab, patient care areas, and emergency department.
- Interact with vendors in development of specifications and obtaining price quotations for multiple equipment planning projects.
- Recent experience with architectural drawing reviews and modification of equipment plan, including Revit modeling.
BS, Nursing, Illinois State University, Bloomington, IL