Lisa Y. Berich
RN, BSN, Senior Consultant
Lisa Berich’s healthcare background consists of 18 years of clinical nursing practice, including cardiac intensive care, pediatrics, radiology, and outpatient cardiovascular specialty. She is one of the first RNs in the country to be board certified in Cardiovascular Nursing. Lisa has over 18 years of medical equipment planning and procurement experience in her current role as Senior Consultant with the Walsh Consulting Group.
Ms. Berich’s experience includes the following:
- Medical equipment planning and procurement for a 1.25 million SF children’s hospital replacement project including equipment budgeting, specification, competitive bidding, cost analysis, installation coordination, and building activation.
- Budgeting and specification development for large academic outpatient surgery and clinics project, including management of a large amount of existing equipment relocation and reallocation. Also performed procurement activities including competitive bidding, bid analysis, and installation schedule management.
- Budgeting and specification development for community hospital replacement and renovation projects including inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care units, obstetrics, pharmacy, rehabilitation, fitness gym, respiratory therapy, emergency, imaging, and outpatient clinics.
- Comprehensive medical equipment planning services for many large urban academic medical center projects as well as small single-department renovations.
- Developed conceptual medical equipment cost estimates based solely on space programs for large and small hospital projects.
Multiple new clinic buildings and renovation projects with repeat clients.
BS in Nursing, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Board Certified in Cardiovascular Nursing, 2004-2009
Former Member, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association