Lorna S. Sutton
LEED AP BD+C, EDAC, Senior Consultant
Lorna Sutton is a senior consultant for the Walsh Consulting Group. Her primary responsibilities include project management, planning, and design.
Ms. Sutton’s experience includes the following:
- Involved in planning specialty hospitals such as cancer centers, rehabilitation hospitals and heart hospitals.
- Managed project budgets and allocated resources; communicating and coordinating with project teams.
- Served as senior equipment planner on $318 million healthcare campus with a 750,000 square foot new 246-bed acute care and outpatient hospital project which involved existing equipment inventory, detailed equipment budgeting, placement drawings, and specification development.
- Worked as planner on $1B, 135-bed military medical center expansion and replacement project consisting of 1.13 million square feet incorporating evidence based design (EBD).
- Provided equipment planning, procurement and installation management services for several academic specialty clinics.
- Developed equipment budget, planned new and existing equipment and managed procurement for a 65,000 square foot critical access hospital.
- Completed inventory, budgeting, equipment placement drawings and specifications for a 101,530 square foot children’s hospital project including a 39-bed NICU, 36-bed Peds/PICU and 9-room Hematology Oncology department.
Prior to joining the Walsh Consulting Group, Ms. Sutton worked 16 years as a Senior Equipment Planner and Regional Manager for HDR Architecture, Inc.
BS, Housing and Interior Design, Miami University, Oxford, OH
Registered Interior Designer
LEED AP BD+C