Michelle L. Pinnella
Michelle Pinnella is a Procurement Coordinator for the Walsh Consulting Group. She joined the firm in 2021. Her primary responsibilities include project procurement, vendor research, and assisting hospitals with procurement related activities.
Ms. Pinnella’s experience includes the following:
- Interact with vendors in development of specifications and maintain equipment database.
- Contact vendors to obtain equipment quotes, submit purchase recommendations, and track purchase orders for receipt and delivery to aid in hospital’s procurement process.
- Assist with medical equipment load, installation, punch listing, and punch list resolution of issues.
- Perform early-stage planning for various projects including, equipment inventory, reuse planning, development of responsibility matrix, and specification creation.
- Assisted with Procurement coordination consisting of equipment delivery tracking, load, installation, and punch listing. for multiple medical facilities including a, Comprehensive Center of Spine Care, Cardiology Clinic, Procedural Suite, and Multi-Specialty Medical Office Buildings.
Collaborate with project consultants and architects to develop medical equipment placement and create medical equipment drawings in Revit.
BS, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Marketing, Marquette Univeristy, Milwaukee, WI