Nathaniel S. Spidle
Niel Spidle is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Coordinator for the Walsh Consulting Group. His primary responsibilities include BIM management, project team support, vendor research, and database maintenance.
Mr. Spidle’s responsibility includes the following:
- Populating architectural floor plans with accurate Revit families of medical equipment for multiple concurrent hospitals and clinics in Revit.
- Collaboration with project consultants developing and maintaining equipment placements for various projects.
Participation in architectural design meetings with respect to reviewing medical equipment placement in Revit model.
- Managing the medical equipment database, maintaining attribute specifications between database and Revit model.
- Maintaining and synchronizing equipment daily to reflect changes coordinated with our consultants.
- Creating accurate Revit families of medical equipment for use in projects.
- Innovating new ways to streamline Revit modeling productivity.
BA, Anthropology & Sociology, Loyola University Chicago
Architecture Program, College of DuPage