Rhandi L. Weinstock
Rhandi Weinstock is a senior consultant for the Walsh Consulting Group. Her primary responsibilities include project management, planning, and vendor research. Rhandi joined Walsh in 2002.
Ms. Weinstock’s experience includes the following:
- Managed $17 million procurement budget for new comprehensive cancer center at an academic medical center.
- Worked on 192-bed Replacement Bed Tower project which involved existing equipment inventory, detailed equipment budgeting, and specification development.
- Involved in the planning and procurement of a major women’s hospital for an urban-based academic medical center.
- Developed budget and specified equipment for a major expansion project of a tertiary care children’s hospital.
- Planned multiple outpatient-based clinic projects including outpatient surgery, imaging, and various specialty clinics
- Participated in equipment budget development and specification for new 306,000 square foot hospital.
- Completed inventory, budgeting, and equipment specification for four large Cancer Center projects.
- Maintained various vendor, manufacturer, and equipment databases.
Researched and developed detailed equipment specifications for various healthcare projects including emergency services, surgery, obstetrics, imaging, and inpatient care departments, along with an academic medical center research lab.
BS, Health Planning and Administration, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
American Society for Healthcare Engineering