Scott D. White
MBA, CMRP, Senior Consultant
Scott White’s healthcare experience includes over ten years in hospital operations and purchasing. As a senior consultant for the Walsh Consulting Group, his primary responsibilities include project planning and procurement services.
Mr. White’s experience includes the following:
- Planned and managed medical equipment purchases for renovated and newly constructed areas of hospital; including surgery, cardiac cath, pediatrics, GI, oncology, radiology, maternal fetal medicine, physician offices, and immediate care centers.
- Worked on 250 bed project which involved identifying hospital standards and assisting in the development of a medical equipment database.
- Involved in the planning, procurement and analysis of cost saving initiatives for medical equipment in hospital system.
- Managed capital and construction budgets with expenditures in excess of $57 million annually.
- Managed the equipment inventory placed in offsite storage and coordinated its delivery for phased construction projects.
- Equipment budgeting, specification, and procurement for various renovation projects (GI, Echo Stress, Outpatient Radiology, Diagnostic Treatment) in Chicago, IL.
- Trained in Revit to create medical equipment placement drawings and provide architects with medical equipment model.
Prior to joining the Walsh Consulting Group in 2009, Mr. White was a Senior Purchasing Agent at Central DuPage Hospital with experience in medical equipment planning and procurement. At West Suburban Hospital, he was responsible for the negotiation and procurement of all the hospital’s capital purchases.
BS, Health Administration, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
MBA, Business Administration, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management